APK 5K Ruck + Run
November 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our 5K Ruck & Run is November 4, 2023
On Saturday, November 4, 2023, people from around CT and beyond will run, walk and ruck with us at the Guilford Fairgrounds. (Because we want you to be safe, the 10th Annual APK 5K Ruck & Run is both in person and virtual. Click here for the Virtual APK 5K Ruck & Run.)
Run our APK 5K Ruck & Run
“Your way” means you choose! Head out on the open road, on a trail, or on your treadmill. We may be running, walking and rucking apart, but we’re doing this together. Here’s how:
- Sign up
- Choose your event:
Runners and Walkers – OR – Ruckers*
- Join us at the Guilford Fair Grounds on Nov. 4, 2023.
- Participate in the race. Your time will be recorded.
- Get your APK signature long-sleeved t-shirt and APK Charities Challenge Coin.
- FEEL GREAT knowing you’ve helped CT Veterans and their families in need.
* Ruckers – Fill your rucksack with non-perishable food items. Complete the 5K ruck. After the Ruck, leave your canned goods with us. We will donate them for you. You can also make a donation to The APK Direct Assistance Program if you prefer.
We recommend pack weights of:
10 lbs. for participants up to 150 lbs.
20 lbs. for participants over 150 lbs.
Sign up before October 15, 2023 to qualify for the early bird $30 registration fee. After October 15th, the fee is $35.
Don’t miss the pre- and post-race fun!
“Friend” us on Facebook and really be part of our team. There’ll be a chance to share photos of your APK 5K Run & Ruck experience. Motivate others and let the excitement fuel you.
Not a 5K Rucker or Runner, but want to help?
Due to the pandemic, the Kids Fun Run will not happen this year.