APK 5K Virtual Road Race
October 30, 2021 - November 6, 2021
This is not just another 5K. Once again, it’s a virtual 5K!
From Sunday, October 30 through Saturday, November 6, 2021, people from around CT and across the US will run, walk and ruck with us on their time, at their pace, and in their location. Because we want you to be safe, this year’s 8th Annual APK 5K Run & Ruck is virtual.
APK 5K Run & Ruck Your Way
“Your way” means you choose! Head out on the open road, on a trail, or on your treadmill. We may be running, walking and rucking apart, but we’re doing this together. Here’s how:
- Sign up
- Choose your event:
Runners and Walkers – OR – Ruckers*
- Find a route that’s 5k long and run it, walk it, or ruck it. You can even break it up and complete it over time – so long as you complete it by Nov. 7, 2020.
- Record your time and post it on the registration website.
- Get your APK signature long-sleeved t-shirt and APK Charities Challenge Coin mailed to you post-race.
- FEEL GREAT knowing you’ve helped CT Veterans and their families in need.
* Ruckers – Fill your rucksack with non-perishable food items. Complete a 5K ruck, then bring your canned goods to a local food pantry, church, synagogue, or non-profit. OR skip the canned goods donation. Make a donation to The APK Direct Assistance Program instead.
We recommend pack weights of:
10 lbs. for participants up to 150 lbs.
20 lbs. for participants over 150 lbs.
Sign up before October 16, 2020 to qualify for the early bird $30 registration fee. After October 16th, the fee is $35.
Don’t miss the pre- and post-race fun!
“Friend” us on Facebook and really be part of our team. There’ll be a chance to share photos of your APK 5K Run & Ruck experience. Motivate others and let the excitement fuel you.
Not a 5K Runner or Rucker, but want to help?
Become a $250 or more sponsor and get your name on the back of every t-shirt. Or make a donation to our APK Charities General Fund.
Due to the pandemic, there will be no Kids Fun Run this year. We hope to see you all next year.