Virtual APK 5K Ruck + Run
October 28 @ 12:00 am - November 5 @ 6:00 pm
Virtual 5K Ruck & Run takes place from Saturday, October 28, through Sunday, November 5, 2023!
From Saturday, October 28 through Sunday, November 5, 2023, people from around CT and across the US will run, walk and ruck on your own time, pace, and your location.
APK 5K Ruck & Run Your Way
“Your way” means you choose! Head out on the open road, on a trail, or on your treadmill. We may be running, walking and rucking apart, but we’re doing this together. Here’s how:
- Sign up
- Choose your event:
Runners and Walkers – OR – Ruckers*
- Find a route that’s 5k long and run it, walk it, or ruck it. You can even break it up and complete it over time – so long as you complete it by Nov. 4, 2023.
- Record your time and post it on the registration website.
- Get your APK signature long-sleeved t-shirt and APK Charities Challenge Coin mailed to you post-race.
- FEEL GREAT knowing you’ve helped CT Veterans and their families in need.
* Ruckers – Fill your rucksack with non-perishable food items. Complete a 5K ruck, then bring your canned goods to a local food pantry, church, synagogue, or non-profit. OR skip the canned goods donation. Make a donation to The APK Direct Assistance Program instead.
We recommend pack weights of:
10 lbs. for participants up to 150 lbs.
20 lbs. for participants over 150 lbs.
Sign up before October 15, 2023 to qualify for the early bird $30 registration fee. After October 15th, the fee is $35.
Not a 5K Rucker or Runner, but want to help?
Due to the pandemic, there will be no Kids Fun Run this year. We hope to see you all next year.