APK 5K Ruck + Run
November 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
APK Ruck & Run will be held on November 4, 2023 at the Guilford Fairgrounds. For those who can’t join us, please register for the Virtual event. From Saturday, October 28 through Sunday, November 5, 2023, people from around CT and across the US will run, walk and ruck with us, on their time, their pace, and in their location.
Here are the highlights for this upcoming 5K!
- Music by the 102nd Connecticut Army National Guard Band
- Skydiving demonstration by the Connecticut Parachutists
- MC’d by Matthew Sicignano
- Great food for the after race party
- Military displays
- 10th annual and final APK Charities 5K and 5K Ruck
* Ruckers – Fill your rucksack with non-perishable food items. Complete a 5K ruck, then bring your canned goods to a local food pantry, church, synagogue, or non-profit. OR skip the canned goods donation. Make a donation to The APK Direct Assistance Program instead.
We recommend pack weights of:
10 lbs. for participants up to 150 lbs.
20 lbs. for participants over 150 lbs.
Sign up before October 15, 2023 to qualify for the early bird $30 registration fee. After October 15th, the fee is $35.
Don’t miss the pre- and post-race fun!
“Friend” us on Facebook and really be part of our team. There’ll be a chance to share photos of your APK 5K Run & Ruck experience. Motivate others and let the excitement fuel you.
Not a 5K Rucker or Runner, but want to help?
Due to the pandemic, there will be no Kids Fun Run this year. We hope to see you all next year.