$2,500 Purple Heart Sponsor:
Logo in all advertising, marketing and promotion, including traditional and digital « Logo on T-shirt and signage « Display presence « Brand alignment « Mass Media and Social Media coverage « Press Releases « Website
$1,000 Combat Application Group:
Logo in all advertising, marketing and promotion, including traditional and digital « Logo on T-shirt and signage « Brand alignment « Mass Media and Social Media coverage « Press Releases « Website
Logo on T-Shirt « Logo on website
$250.00 Robin Sage:
Name on T-shirt « Name on website
Name on website
The Ruck 2 Remember begins where Andrew went to school, first dreaming of a career in the Military, at Avon Old Farms School in Avon, CT. It then goes to the United States Military Academy in West Point, NY, the 911 Memorial, and culminates in Arlington National Cemetery where CPT Andrew Pedersen-Keel is laid to rest.
Ruck 2 Remember Mission:
To honor CPT Andrew Pedersen-Keel, 1st Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne) SFG Fallen Heroes and to raise awareness of our military for American Freedom.
Ruck 2 Remember Goal:
To raise national awareness, through social media, news media honoring our Fallen Heroes and to raise much needed funds to support these efforts.
This event also raises awareness of our military and the important issues impacting our soldiers and veterans:
- 3rd Special Forces Group Direct Assistance Program
- Gold Star families
- Substance abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Resilience Training
Monies raised support APK’s Direct Assistance Program as well as other worthy causes:
- Completion of the CPT Andrew Pedersen-Keel home – Southern CC’ initiative for homeless veterans in Fayetteville, NC
- Financial assistance through the APK Charities Direct Assistance Program for medical needs of wounded warriors via Columbus House and more
- Gold Star Families Memorial Monument to be built in Berlin, CT
- Sending Care Packages to deployed 3rd SFG
If you would prefer, you can download our R2R Sponsorship form to sponsor this march.